" For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain". Philippians 1:21

Friday, June 13, 2008

Just a few pics

Ok so I figured I would post a few pictures of the boys and Ryan. Sorry I am always the one taking them so none of me, hehehehe.

These are my 2 goofballs in their new outfits gram sent them.



Like father like son and this one decided to join in too.







These 2 are the best of buds.



Here is one of Ryan and Ian when we went to Legoland.






Ok so here are 2 from Jane Wayne day at hubbys new duty station.


Well I hope you enjoyed them and I will post more another time.





9 comments:

Laura said...

They are great!!! I loved all the pics. The boys are gorgeous, so cute! You look wonderful, happy, happy! Thanks for the pics and thank you for including some of you :-)!

Laura

Pam--in America said...

Love the pics! The boys sure are growing up fast.

Pastor Coon said...

it is great to see you in the blogging world...welcome! The family looks good and happy...the Lord is truly good..isn't He?!!

Liz said...

Such cuties!! I can't believe how big they both are now.

Unknown said...

Wow how they look a lot alike... Almost can't tell them apart if they were the same size lol...

Sure do miss those lil ones...

Lisa Kmiec said...

Hi... I just surfed onto your blog from another. I just recently started a blog myself. Hope you'll stop by sometime.
Your boys are so cute! I'm looking forward to reading more on your blog.

Heather said...

Well...IT'S ABOUT TIME WOMAN! :) I am so glad I can "see" you all now! Love and miss your little family~heather

TO BECOME said...

Great pictures, Great family. Good to meet you,connie from Texas

Kimberly said...

Love seeing pictures of the family! It is amazing how fast the kids grow and we change. Everyone looks happy and that is a blessing!