" For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain". Philippians 1:21

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Haircuts & Pjs

Well it is another crazy week and always so much going on so it took me a bit to post again. Praise God it has been the normal day to day life and nothing serious. Sometimes I think I get not depressed but I guess blue that it is same thing different day and nothing exciting. Well that is such a blessing to know that things are good in my life and we are truely blessed with SO many things.

Then the boys remind me that having boys it is never boring. Like the time they went fishing in the toilet with their gold fish crackers. Well water was everywhere and I asked why, their response, it was storming. Then how about the time they found a permenant marker and had to write their name on their stuff. Or the time they want to paint the table with their bananas and ketchup from lunch. Or how they like for one to sit under the toy bucket and the other will be on top until they scream to get out. Then there was a time when they had their sidewalk chalk and started to give me pictures on the side of the house. then of course they love to get into their dads boxing gloves stuff and fight each other. Theres the constant running in circles chasing each other laughing and screaming the whole time but when they do that when I am working out and they come running across the exercise step I am using is hard. I go up on it then down they come running across, I go up then down they come running across, very hard to get a workout in. I laugh so much when they come out dressed in their dads clothes and try to be like him, not when they some how find my underwear to put on their heads and hold a sword to fight like a pirate.

There are so many things they do and alot of the time I forget to grab the camera. Life is never boring with these two and I thank them for the reminder. I think the things I love most more then them being crazy, silly, creative and everything else is the sweet hugs they give me each day. I love how sometimes they wake up before me and then come to my bed and want to climb in and lay there and cuddle for a bit. Or the times when I am having a hard day and they stop what they are doing to come up and give me a hug and a kiss and tell me they love me or Ian tells me, Mommy your my best girl. It melts my heart every time he says that. I love that they both argue in who gets to pray before we eat. So we let them each have a turn. I love how Ian loves to pray and how his brother copies him and wants to pray too.

So even though I think satan trys to get me to think my life is boring and nothing exciting happens I then remember I am blessed and my life is never boring or w/o excitment.

Now I am sure you are wondering where the haircuts and Pjs comes in. Well here are a few pictures of the boys after their haircuts Ryan took them to get ( yes at the barbers on base )and sporting their new summer Pjs. Since it is sooo hot and we have no A/C and we still have'nt bought fans yet we had to get them their haircuts. Well with all that hair it was making them hot and they needed some thinner Pjs to wear to keep them cool.

Trying to get these two to stand still for a picture is hard since they love to make funny faces and act silly for the camera. You can tell by their expressions and how in one Alex ran to me in taking a picture of them both.

I hope you enjoy and remember life is never boring when are Heavenly Father is in control.




























6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I love seeing them two. Blayne pointed at the pic and said "Awex" lol it was cute.

Miss you guys!

((Hugs))

Pam--in America said...

Wow! You do sound like you have your hands full! The only part I could relate to is the kids running by when you're trying to exercise-- that's an added challenge for sure.
They are both growing up so fast!! And are still as adorable as ever.

Liz said...

Awww, so cute!!!

Zippy said...

buy a fan, i'm sweating thinking about it...

TO BECOME said...

I know the fun in raising boys. I had four of them and busy was not just a word, it was a reality.lol They keep you on your toes. Yours are just precious. The haircuts look great.

Once my husband was giving our oldest son a haircut and someone came to the door,he laid the clippers down without thinking and while he was gone, the oldest gave the second a real hair cut right down the center of his head all the way to the scalp. So we just took the clippers and gave them both a burr. They looked so cute. Watch out for those clippers if you use them, they can do a lot of damage.lol connie from texas

Heather said...

"water was everywhere and I asked why, their response, it was storming" Hahahaha...that cracked me up girl... They are just ADORABLE!