" For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain". Philippians 1:21

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back up and running.

Hey guys well things are back up and running and I am so glad to be back. My computer was able to be fixed and Praise God all my pictures were not lost. Its funny how stupid you feel for letting something so small bother you instead of at the begining handing it to God to take care. Boy will I ever learn to hand it over from the start so it would save me alot of headaches. I am doing much better with it and I can only take one day at a time.

Well things have been amazing and busy these past few weeks and I am truely blessed. My father is stable and is home now but still his health is not good and the doctors still do not know what is causing some of the problems. The more I know the more I will let you know.

My younger brother and his wife just gave birth a week or so ago to their first baby girl. Welcome little Marissa Jayde, I so cant wait to see you. I unfortunately could not go see her right away becasue some things came up and I also want my sister in law to have some time to relax and adjust with a new baby. We plan to go up this weekend to see them AND to see some friends from Okinawa that just recently moved to Brastow also. I so cant wait to see them too and I have missed them.

Well I am so excited because this past weekend I left on thursday the 6th and returned on monday the 10th for the Tae Bo Certification Camp. That weekend was sooooo amazing and I learned so much. God blessed me with the honor to attend this camp and God gave me the strength to make it past that life changing weekend. God taught me so much while I was gone and I came back a new person. I wrote a thing on my experience at cert camp for the Billy blanks web club and if I could figure out how to add it I would. But if you want to read it on what I learned and how I grew I will gladly email it to you, unless someone can help with the link or adding the file from my computer.

Cert camp was mazing and I am so excited and on fire in so many was in my life. It was a tough weekend but sdo worth it. I dont want to spoil and talk about all that went on in case someone is reaing this and plans to attend thmselves because you need to go expecting nothing but open to learning so much. I will say that for those 3 days worth of workouts I burned 11,000 calories and I feel amazing.

Well other then that things are going great and I am just now waiting to see if I get certified. God is working on me daily and I am truely blessed by His grace and mercy every day. As soon as I know if I get it I will let you all know. Ryan is so excited because this will really help with our ministry. Our church is really getting involved in a martial arts ministry to reach the bus kids and their parents and so far it has been going well. Ryan can not wait fo rme to get certified because then God can really use our gifts in a mighty way. Yes martial arts and Tae Bo will be our ministry to reach the lost and we pray God will keep useing our talents in a powerful and mighty way. We are so excited and we will keep you all update the more we do and grow.


Well I promised pictures the last time so here goes with a ton of pictures, so sit back and enough, hhehehehehe.


Me and a very pregnant Shellie Blanks 9 she went into labor this morning and praying for the delivery). Then this is some of the other campers I went with.
















More campers and me and then at the dinner after camp.

















Alex at his 2nd Bday and his cake I made.
















Like father like sons acting silly from Alexs party.




















Alex at his class 2 times a week.




















Ian at his bday party and wanting a walle cake, so i made one.
















The boys at the beach on Ians bday.




















Alex at the bates nut farm field trip and picking his pumpkin.



















Ok guys now here are the pictures of the cake I made for the cake decorating contest at our church that i won for best decorated. It is of the old rugged cross and has a crown of thorns with blood on it, the nails for his hands and feet with blodd on it, the red scarf and a marble looking piece that says It is finished. It is to look old and nasty and yes their is a cross pice for the cross even though in the picture it is hard to see. So many thought it looked like real wood.




















































So as you can see things are going pretty good and we so miss you all. I pray God keeps blessing you and watches over you. Know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Sara said...

1. You look fabulous!
2. Your kids are getting so big!
3. How in the world did you make that cake?!

Pam--in America said...

Girl, you are just melting away right before our eyes! You're looking great!

The kids are growing up so much. They're both handsome and they look very happy :)

The cakes you made are all awesome!! You have some talent there. I especially like the one you made for the church contest; that's amazing! I'm sure people had a hard time cutting into it.... or did they??

Liz said...

Love seeing all the pictures! You guys look great. The boys are adorable and your cakes are fantastic. You have got a lot of talent. Did you take a cake decorating class?

Jenny P. said...

Sara, Pam and Liz, thank you so much. It is so nice to know that all your hard work can be seen.

Also thank you about the cakes. Liz no I have never taken a cake class well unless you can count watching the extreme cake challenges on food network, heheeheheh. Everything is by trial and error, taking what i see in my head and trying to make it reality and God giving me major patience to complete what i set out to do.

I was asked to give a cake decorating class to the girls at our churches school. So monday I will do that and post pics of the cake I make. Should b fun and i cant wait.