" For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain". Philippians 1:21

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

God has a different plan :(

Hey guys I know I just posted yesterday but alas I have news today.

Hey guys well you might be able to figure out already what this post is going to be about.
I am happy to say that the doctors didnt keep me waiting for my letter of refferal. But alas it is not the letter I was hoping for.

Bad news is that the doctor I saw was new and didnt know that things have changed here. The letter said it was not approved due to the fact they no longer do that kind of plastic surgery in my area anymore at our military bases. And they said they cant reffer me out in town to a civilian doctor. They said I could get it on my own but would have to pay the entire cost.

Ok yes I will be totally honest, I am upset about this and I know I got my hopes up. I did pray that if it was truely Gods will He would let the rest of this move smoothly. Well God has a different plan and I dont know the reasons why but the story is not over yet. Who knows it may still happen but later on down the road.

I love who I am, every inch of me and this doesnt change who I am. This doesnt change how I live my life or how I enjoy life to its fullest. This only encourages and inspires me to work harder and stay focused and allow that person who I truely am shine out of me. I know it may be a few days for me to truely get over this and let it go but it feels like a loss and with all losses it can take time to get over it.

I am a very smart, kind of funny, caring, loving, helpful, strong, powerful, motivated and beautiful woman, and nothing changes that. I know I am getting older, sure dont feel like it, and our bodies change so this is just a part of it.

Thank you guys so much for your kind words and all you love and support and prayers. Know I will be fine and boy this came at the wrong time since it is my time of the month, hehehehehehe, what an emotional roller coaster, wow.

__________________________

5 comments:

Sara said...

I am so sorry that you didn't get the referral but just keep praying for Gods will. It may just not be the right time. Either way you look fabulous and you should be incredibly proud of all that you have accomplished! Miss you!

Pam--in America said...

I'm sorry for the disappointment you're going through. {{HUGS}} I'm glad that you were praying for the Lord's will, I know that helps in accepting what has happened. And like you said, it could still be a possibility later on! You still have a huge accomplishment to praise God for!

Laura said...

The closing of this door doesn't mean a window isn't open somewhere. I don't know if I will need this surgery or not (I am assuming yup) but I truly can imagine what a let down this must be. Praying for you

Laura

Liz said...

Ahhhh, I'm so sorry your referral didn't come through. I know that must have been disappointing. But, you look fabulous as you are. Maybe God has bigger/better plans down the road.

JBBGirl said...

Keeping you in my prayers! I changed my address to: http://jessicaslemons.blogspot.com/
If you have me on your link list you will have to update it to the new one. So sorry for any trouble this may be. Thanks so much for your understanding!
Hugs,
Jessica