" For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain". Philippians 1:21

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Big Update & Happy Thanksgiving !

Hey guys well I know it has been a few weeks since I have posted but with the holidays I have been busy. But things have been going pretty good and just keeping busy with life.


As some of you know I just recently went to Tae Bo certification camp and I have been waitng for it seems ever for an answer. Well monday I found out that I am now an oficial Certified Tae Bo ® Fitness Instructor. WWOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOO! I praise God for all the blessing He has given me to do this and I know it was His will. My prayer now is that He can use me in a mighty way. So that is the major update and I am so excited for my first class. I am training and planning and getting ready for my first class which should be in a few weeks. I hear they are in desperate need of instructors at our base gym and I am hoping to be able to teach there every so often. I will keep you all posted the more I know.


Well Happy Thanksgiving all and I hope you have all had a blessed day because I know I have. I love that we are really not doing anything but spending time as a family and just relaxing. I am loving every minute of it.


Included are a few pictures of my dear sweet indian. Alex had such fun at his class even though his picture does not show it and I had to post about it. Also there is a picture of his placemat he made, so cute, click on it to see what it says. I also included a few pictures of the turkey cake I made the other day. Monday I went and taught a cake decorating class to the kids at my churches school which I was asked to do. We had so much fun and they all loved it. So remember to sit and think and pray of the many blessings God has given you through out this year. Love you all and miss you even more.





















































2 comments:

Pam--in America said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Congratulations on getting certified to be an instructor!

Once again, your cake looks amazing. Where did you learn to decorate cakes? Do you make all the decorations yourself, or do you buy some, like the leaves?

Jenny P. said...

Pam thanks hun for the cake and being certified. No I never learned anywhere or took classes just saw a picture or got an idea and did it. No all the decorations I made by hand leaves and all. Everything on the cake except the sticks for the leaves was all handmade. I love making things like that because I just love to make things with my hands.